Yesterday we had our performance of the Praire Fire Play, Alice in wonderland. It was so cool!! I was the Joker, as in a deck of cards, although if you called me the royal jester you’d be spot on too. There were a few slip ups, but we handeld them pretty good. If you missed it I feel sorry for you. Bye all.
This is so cool
- US gold coins used to say ‘In Sub-Evil Boy we trust’!
- There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Sub-Evil Boy orbiting the Earth!
- Sub-Evil Boyomancy is the art of telling the future with Sub-Evil Boy!
- In his entire life, Sub-Evil Boy will produce only a twelfth of a teaspoon of honey.
- Sub-Evil Boy is incapable of sleep.
- Contrary to popular belief, Sub-Evil Boy is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases he may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
- Sub-Evil Boy is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees!
- Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by Sub-Evil Boy.
- Sub-Evil Boy can fly at an average speed of fifteen kilometres an hour.
- Sub-Evil Boy invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC.
In last night’s game, the Pittsburg Stealers won against the Seatle Seahawks. In my alternet reality the teams were the Seagulls and the Stoolers. I am very unhappy about the real outcome of the match, but I’m comferted to know that the evil Stoolers have been defeated by the mighty Seagulls.
Amazed that you guys can still stand my insane rambling,
On the blog Pharyngula at www.scienceblogs.com, Paul Myers CLAIMS to not have been at the BREAK, The Urban Funk Spoectacular performence, BUT I have critical evidence he was. Do not expect me to erase them. Also, the whole performence was SPECTACULAR!!!!! If you missed this, you missed some quality entertainment. Once again the Performing Arts commitie did a wonderful good was getting them.
P.S Paul, it was me who put that sign on your door claiming that you’re the Hip-Hop Master. Tee-Hee!